- All the pupils of the school and its employees can use the school library.
- Each reader should know the rules and regulations and the opening hours of the library.
- Using the library is free.
- Books/ CDs and DVDs can only be borrowed in one’s own name.
- Teachers borrow items individually.
- The borrowing limit is set at 3 books and 1 CD/DVD (including one book from the reading list).
- Maximum borrowing time is 3 weeks, having received the approval of the librarian, the borrowing can be extended (with the exception of the books from the reading list) for a further period of time.
- The reader can ask to have the specific item put on hold for them.
- Pupil who has not returned a library book by the due date cannot use the library until the book is returned.
- The library user is obliged to respect the borrowed books/ CDs or DVDs.
- The library user who loses or damages the borrowed book/ CD /DVD is obliged to buy the same item or an item requested by the librarian to replace the lost item. Until the lost item is recovered, the reader’s library membership is suspended.
- Two weeks before the end of the school year, each reader is obliged to return all the library items they have borrowed.
- All the school employees or pupils of the school who are leaving the school need to settle their library account prior to leaving